Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 PLN

My Personal Learning Network (PLN) has been very interesting to learn about. So far, I have deleted a few of the bookmarks that were already on my board, such as BBC.com, MACY'S, and a Horoscope bookmark because I knew I would never use them. I rearranged everything from bottom to top in the order of which ones were most helpful in learning and for future references as a teacher. I added several note-taking and blog bookmarks. I also searched and found a few bookmarks and websites that would be very beneficial to me when looking for materials on literature and language arts. I have not quite gotten my whole profile set up the way that I want it yet, but I am constantly getting new ideas on how I want it set up. It is definitely a useful resource in multiple ways, and I am excited about using it in the future, both as a student and as an educator myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am also using Symbaloo for my PLN. What is one of your favorite education tiles? Mine is Alabama Virtual Library. It benefits me now for my classes, but it is something I know I will use in my future classroom.

    ReplyDelete